The following are the core beliefs of SonRise Church based on the foundational truths taught in the bible. All of our teaching and ministry is rooted in and flows out of these biblical doctrines.
- We believe the Bible is inspired by God.
- We believe there is only one true God and in the trinity – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- We believe that Jesus Christ is Lord.
- We believe that Man willingly fell into sin – ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- We believe that everyone can have a restored relationship with God through salvation.
- We believe and practice both water baptism by immersion and holy communion.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the physical evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues.
- We believe that sanctification initially occurs at Salvation and allows believers to become closer to Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the church, which is the body of Christ, has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
- We believe that our leadership is divinely called and scripturally ordained.
- We believe in divine healing of the sick.
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the millennial reign of Jesus Christ after his return which will bring peace to the world.
- We believe that those who have rejected Christ will be judged for their sins and consigned to eternal punishment.
- We believe that Christ is preparing a perfect place for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him. 'And so shall we forever be with the Lord!'